Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Karma


Karma's a bitch.
And I think She digs both sexes.
I wake up with Her lessons,
But She screws all of my exes.
I'm tangled in the sheets with Her.
She promises we'll be together.
But She goes back to my old men
And promises them forever.
 I give Her my heart.
But She's all over their manhood.
She tells me
She'll fuck them
But never the way I could.
She feels their heads with visions
Of being deep inside me.
But She lies down in my bed, bites
Her lip and says, "Just ride me".
She covers me with kisses.
She bathes them with Her sweat.
She takes all of their happiness.
She steals their self-respect.
She holds them through each stroke.
Comforts them through each spasm.
But I'm the one she cuddles with
And gives the sweet orgasms.
With me She has been gentle.
She's rough with them instead.
And I'm the lucky one who wakes
Up with this hot bitch in my bed.

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment